In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before he navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, Cookies that require informed consent by the user are the Cookies of analytics and those of advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies It is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (Retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies : These are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies : they allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies .
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies : are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
C.A.R. CARDIOLOGY ADVANCED REGISTER, S.L. is the Responsible for the processing of personal data of the Interested party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), so you are provided with the following treatment information:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section of cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
C.A.R. CARDIOLOGY ADVANCED REGISTER, S.L.. C/ Cerdanya, 8 2ª planta – 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Techniques and functional
|google.com||__Secure-1PAPISID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-1PSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 16 years|
|google.com||OGPC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 20 days|
|google.com||SEARCH_SAMESITE||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of leakage of cross-origin information. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||in 4 months|
|google.es||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 16 years|
|terapiacpap.com||_Gali||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|terapiacpap.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|terapiacpap.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|terapiacpap.com||CookieLawInfoConsent||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in one year|
|terapiacpap.com||viewed_cookie_policy||It is used to remember your preferences regarding the Cookies Policy established||in one year|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.es||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in one year|
|google.es||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests.||in one year|
|terapiacpap.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|terapiacpap.com||_Gat||Used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using Google Tag Manager||Session|
|terapiacpap.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 21 hours|
|facebook.com||datr||It is used to prevent the creation of fake accounts/spam. DATR cookie is associated with a browser, not individual persons.||in one year|
|facebook.com||Oo||Ad opt-out cookie||in 5 years|
|facebook.com||Sb||Facebook browser identification, authentication, marketing and other cookies for specific Facebook functions.||in 2 years|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set via embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is played and the settings that are used for playback.||in a month|
|google.com||AID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 6 months|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers||in 19 hours|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and personalization of Google ads.||in 7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|google.com||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear on Google Search.||in 2 years|
|google.es||APISID||in one year|
|google.es||HSID||in one year|
|google.es||SAPISID||in one year|
|google.es||SID||in one year|
|google.es||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear on Google Search.||in one year|
|terapiacpap.com||__zlcmid||Live chat widget on Slack contacts page (Zopim)||in one year|
|terapiacpap.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a number of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers||in 3 months|
|terapiacpap.com||_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising through the efficiency of websites using its services.||in 3 months|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third Party Providers of This Website:
|COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from your device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some saved information (e.g. login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have a more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Additionally, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|