In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) the following data is reflected below: the company that owns the web domain www.terapiacpap.com is the company CAR CADIOLOGY ADVANCED REGISTER, S.L (hereinafter TERAPIACPAP), with CIF B-60631553 and with registered office at C / CERDANYA, 1, 2ª, 08173, SANT CUGAT DEL VALLES (BARCELONA), with email address firstname.lastname@example.org , contact telephone number 934091430, registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA Volume 22756 Folio 65 Section Page B-122821.
With the aim that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, TERAPIACPAP informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting TERAPIACPAP through tfno. 900494138 or at the email address: email@example.com
TERAPIACPAP provides the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use, as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Data Protection Policy”). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of “User” and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, reserving TERAPIACPAP the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions in which he accesses this Website, so, if he does not agree with any of them set forth herein, he must refrain from using this Website.
Likewise, it is warned that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
- Privacy and Data Processing
- Age of majority
To make use of the services provided through the Website, the User guarantees that he is over 18 years of age. However, TERAPIACPAP will carry out technical procedures and verification questions to ensure this.
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Image and Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, All industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of TERAPIACPAP and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, keeping TERAPIACPAP harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade and / or manipulate the copyright, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case TERAPIACPAP the exercise of as many means or legal actions as correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Website
The User undertakes to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable law at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morality and good customs, and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements required to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by completing with their personal data the forms contained in the Website and keep them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to TERAPIACPAP or third parties for the information provided.
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Avoid accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Not to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of TERAPIACPAP, its suppliers or third parties.
- Avoid accessing, using and / or manipulating the data of TERAPIACPAP, third party providers and other Users.
- Not to reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Do not delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the rights of TERAPIACPAP or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Refrain from obtaining and attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or the contents.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way, it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to TERAPIACPAP or third parties without having been authorized the use that is intended to be made.
- It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s own image.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If to access any of the services and / or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify TERAPIACPAP of any fact that may involve improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, TERAPIACPAP will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illicit use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise from such breach for TERAPIACPAP.
TERAPIACPAP does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or usefulness of the elements and information that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
TERAPIACPAP is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
TERAPIACPAP may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. TERAPIACPAP is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of TERAPIACPAP
- illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. The administrators of TERAPIACPAP reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
TERAPIACPAP excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, TERAPIACPAP is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by TERAPIACPAP for the damages caused.
The User will defend, indemnify and hold TERAPIACPAP harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, it is obliged to indemnify TERAPIACPAP against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The Website of TERAPIACPAP could include links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating companies and / or sponsors. Accordingly, TERAPIACPAP is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through the links of third parties. If TERAPIACPAP receives any notification about the possible illegal content of any launched website, it will immediately proceed to remove said link.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website. The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between TERAPIACPAP and the owner of the site or the web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents or services. In any case, TERAPIACPAP reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink to the Site especially in the cases in which it has knowledge of illegality of the activity or contents of the website in which the hyperlink is included. The websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that TERAPIACPAP recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent their relationship with TERAPIACPAP, nor affirm that TERAPIACPAP has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of TERAPIACPAP; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, TERAPIACPAP, may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When possible, TERAPIACPAP, will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
- Representations and Warranties
The contents and services offered on the Website are merely informative. Therefore, in offering them, TERAPIACPAP, makes no warranties or representations regarding the content and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Force majeure
TERAPIACPAP will not be responsible in everything in case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- Dispute Resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts corresponding to the domicile of those affected.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, TERAPIACPAP, will proceed to the modification or replacement of said stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.